How Much CASH Do You Need for Your Monthly Business Expenses?
I'm talking about monthly AND annual obligations
...or are you on the "head-in-the-sand" bandwagon?
The Business Cash Flow Calculator shows you how much money you need to have each month to meet your obligations.
Get cash flow clarity in two easy steps:
- Enter your monthly expenses
- Enter your annual expenses (and due dates)
And Presto Manifesto - The calculator will display your total $ monthly obligations!
Handy Extras you get once you've entered all that:
- How much you now need to put aside monthly in order to have cash banked for the various annual renewal dates.
- If you have cash available now, how much you should stash to catch up.
Plus These Bonuses:
- The Monthly vs Annual subscription Payment Tool to check what you can start saving on monthly subscriptions!
- Rate Your Obligations (and start trimming the fat)! This was the exercise where I saved over $2000.
- Multi-Currency version of the calculator, for all those of us who pay USD for subscriptions, but pay our bills in another currency! #proudcanadian
- Speaking of being a proud Canuck, you can pay for this tool in CAD if you want (at par!).
The calculator is in a Google Sheet. You will need a Google Account and web browser to access and save it.
Take a free tour of the Calculator, or throw caution to the wind and get started now (it's only $17)!