How Much CASH Do You Need for Your Monthly Business Expenses?
I'm talking about monthly AND annual obligations
...or are you on the "head-in-the-sand" bandwagon?
The Business Cash Flow Expense Calculator shows you how much money you need to have each month to meet your obligations.
Get cash flow clarity in two easy steps:
- Enter your monthly expenses
- Enter your annual expenses (and due dates)
And Presto Manifesto - The calculator will display your total $ monthly obligations!
Handy Extras you get once you've entered all that:
- How much you now need to put aside monthly in order to have cash banked for the various annual renewal dates.
- If you have cash available now, how much you should stash to catch up.
Plus These Bonuses:
- The Monthly vs Annual subscription Payment Tool to check what you can start saving on monthly subscriptions!
- Rate Your Obligations (and start trimming the fat)! This was the exercise where I saved over $2000.
- Multi-Currency version of the calculator, for all those of us who pay USD for subscriptions, but pay our bills in another currency! #proudcanadian 🍁
The calculator is in a Google Sheet. You will need a Google Account and web browser to access and save it.
Take a free tour of the Calculator, or throw caution to the wind and get started now (it's only $47)!
TL;DR - The Business Cash Flow Calculator shows you how much cash you need to set aside each month to meet your obligations throughout the year. It's an assessment tool that will highlight ways to save money, and how to avoid those dry months.